Bulk Flowers for Center Pieces

Ordering bulk flowers is the way to go if you want to save money on center pieces. We had our wedding coordinator arrange the Calla lily center pieces while we and the guests were at the ceremony. They came out beautiful and no one could tell that they were not ordered from a florist.

Here are a few great sites for getting Calla lilies and other flowers bulk.


Peach colored Callas from pacificcallas.com, plus free shipping on all orders.


Standard White Calla Lilies, 35 inches long from Fifty Flowers

If I was more brave, I would get bulk flowers and make our own bouquets, but I didn't want the added stress and I'm really not that crafty. I'm glad we could at least same some money with bulk flowers for center pieces, thanks to our talented wedding coordinator's flower arrangement skills!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

Saving money with cloth diapers

Backyard Adventure